[ic] HILLARY - divine, Inc. patent infringements - youmaybenext.com

Kick Their Ass interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 19 09:39:00 2002

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-September/026176.html

"Hi Mike, All,

If it helps I have a letter from NatWest a Major UK Bank dated 14th of April
1997 saying that our on-line shopping cart payment system has met with their
approval.

In other words I have proof that Dave Barr and I had developed tested and
were running a shopping cart system well before they filed their patent.

It was of course Minivend the forerunner of interchange. How about we start
a class action against them for stealing our ideas. ;-)

Cheers all,

Hillary"

Hi Hillary

Would you be able to make this letter available? There is a group over at the following URL that is trying to mount a solid case against the predatory PanIP and Devine suits:

http://www.youmaybenext.com/

Take a look. They have a forum, etc., and they are getting noticed. Hopefully, with notes like yours and other evidence, they can put an end to  this stuff.

Thanks, Hillary.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup