[ic] Order routes - desperate about it:)

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 19 12:22:00 2002

Is thare anyone good enough that will help me to set up this? I'm reading thru all documents and mail list archives but I have many problems..

I have IC 4.8... and I've setup the mv_order_route in Items.. So I can label each product with some route name...

But when I setup the routes in catalog.cfg I do not get any mail thru.. the order to me is empty and on emails set for order I do not get anything..

Please if there is anyone who has 10 min of time I would gladly give him access to my shop or my personal email so we could get thru this.. It's a non commercial project and I desperately need to set this..

Please anyone would guide me step by step? (I tried all but no success..)

Many thanks!
Regards,
Saso