[ic] Copy of order not sent

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 19 14:33:00 2002

> Hi,
>
> Where could be the problem of not sending the copy of order to me? (orders_to is set correctly).. The mail IS sent but it's emply.. the buyer get the mail OK but my copy is empty.
>
> In catalog.cfg is nothing changed (in routes).
>
> I did play with order routes (added field mv_order_route in products and etc) but I changed all that back.
>
> Any clues?
> Regards,
> Saso
>
> P.S.
> Still need someone to help me set order routing despetately:)

Hmm.. I installed a new copy on a different domain - account.. did not do anything just vent to shop and "bought" 1 item...

Order to me was OK but the copy for store owner (also me) is empty...

This is fresh install (via Cpanel) - on same server... so there should be problem in sending mail.. but where?

Thanks for help,
Saso