[ic] Cascade or other problem in routes setup?

saso interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 19 20:22:01 2002

> I don't believe you have commented out the default route correctly. You
> will need a space after the #   .....or put two of them ##
> # Route   default   email.........
> ##Route   default   email.........
>

> If you still need help, you will have to display your entire order
> route, not just snippets of sano and dent.
>
> Is all you want this to do is email two people? nothing else... no
> logging? no database entry? If so, you are are almost there. Look at the
> 'main' route for an example. The docs on order routes are more than
> enough to accomplish this
>
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=icdatabase10%2e0
> 3
>
> Here is my (now old) howto on multipage checkouts, which... at the
> bottom has stuff about order routes. It also touches on setting this in
> profiles.order, which is another way to go. However Mikes suggestion a
> few weeks ago will suit you better, but if you read my HowTo, esp near
> the bottom, you will understand how it all works....
>
> If anybody else reads this again, yes yes, I know there nudgadiks here
> and there, but since I wrote this(as a semi newbie), my checkout has
> evolved, and is pretty efficient now.

Hi,
I've read that many times thru and I am clear with that...

Ok in short what I want to do is that I would have field mv_order_route in
Products (which is done) and that I would in this field assign the route to
each item (one would be sano and another dent)...

At the end I would need send order for items labeled sano to sano@email.com,
items labeld with dent to dent@email.com and a copy of both orders to
me@email.com ... and would also like to log those orders...

This is all I need to do.

The only sure thing I did correctly is put field mv_order_route in
products.txt :))
another thing I did was I put this in checkout.html:

<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_route
VALUE="[either]__ORDER_ROUTES__[or]log main copy_user sano dent[/either]">

Can you just type me the routes I need to add to catalog.cfg? Please..

Many thanks for helping me!
Regards,
Saso