[ic] How to get credit card numbers send to me via email

saso interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 19 20:56:00 2002

> > Could this be my problem.  Whenever I edit and upload a file and check
it in
> > the Cpanel, the file reads "File Type: ASCII English text, with CRLF
line
> > terminators " any unedited file reads just "File Type: ASCII text"  Is
this
> > part of my problem? I have tried editing in Word, Notepad, and Word Pad
with
> > the same results.
> >

> I'm no IC expert, not by a long shot.  But if you're editing configuration
> files on a PC, which adds the wonderful 'carraige-return-line-feed'
> character (^M), and then FTPing them to your Linux server there
> is no telling what might happen.  I'd really work to having telnet
> access so you can edit the files directly on the server or use the admin
UI
> whenever possible.  If you can telnet to the server edit the file with my
> favorite editor VI and you'll see what I'm talking about.
>
> Jon

For PC users - I had the same problems.. but I installed the CuteFTP and I'm
working with the function EDIT (right click on file) and it works great...
It saves file with all right parameters (tab delimited, no problem with
CR...).

Just my suggestion... probably are there more FTP programs which could do
the same but somehow I started using this one..

Regards,
Saso