[ic] Change Default Shipping

Webmaster interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 20 16:58:00 2002

I do not think this lets me change the order of the default shipping method
in the checkout page (I think this lets me change the how shipping is
calculate - zip, etc).  Am I mistaken?  Any other ideas?

>How do you change the default shipping method in the checkout page?
The
>listed shipping methods are correct, however, the most expensive option
(UPS
>Overnight Air) is automatically populated in the shipping cost.  WE
would
>like to have the least expensive shipping method as the default cost
for >the check out.

>We have searched the archives and documentation, however the solution
>eludes us.  Any thoughts?
>
>Thanks!

You can also change the order of the shipmodes associated with each
country.

You can edit this by going to Administration-->Tables-->Country

You should see all of the shipmodes that are related to each country.
Just make sure to Apply Changes after you update that information.