[ic] APACHE 2.0

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 21 07:34:00 2002

I have another question. does interchange 4.8.6 have the same problem with
apache 2.0?

I have exactly the same problem, but I am not upgrading my system. If I need to
change the file. What do you mean with add or remove? You mean that we have to
delete everything there and paste this new code, or add this in the correct
place?

Thanks

Diego Henao