[ic] APACHE 2.0

Rene Hertell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 21 08:24:00 2002

> I have exactly the same problem, but I am not upgrading my
> system. If I need to
> change the file. What do you mean with add or remove? You mean
> that we have to
> delete everything there and paste this new code, or add this in
> the correct
> place?

Did you locate and view the affected file on you system? After you did that,
you'll find that it is full of code. You just have to locate the place that
is affected by comparing the updated code-snippet with the file on your
system.

The minus (-) in the patch means that that row has to be removed from your
file, and the plus (+) means that add that code to into your file (to the
section you located in your file on your system)

René