[ic] APACHE 2.0

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 21 08:45:01 2002

Thanks I understand now.

Also, I have another problem that could be related with Apache 2.0 and R.H.
When I tried to deleted more than one user using the admin website, I get a
error message saying that the server couldn't find page where it is going to. I
thought it could be the same problem, but It worked at least once when I
installed the interchange module for Perl. I don't know what happened when I
rebooted because I have that problem since that.

About the design link, I have the problem only when I work in the foundation
catalog. If I created a new one that problem disappears, but the problem
deleting more than one costumer at the same time is still there. I assume the
problem is that button because I can delete one by one just selecting each user
and deleting it.

Any clue

Thanks Diego