[ic] interchange admin login for foundation store

Kenneth Hunt interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 21 09:18:00 2002

Same here, although I used source from CVS.

The login for admin would only be admin if during the makecat you specified that
as the user name.
When running the makecat, it prompts you for user and password. If you didn't
pick a password, it defaults to pass

In my case I installed and configured the store to run as interch with pass as
the password.

My problems seem related to permission's on the installation, perhaps as I
cannot create a new user to purchase items, or fill cart...
I believe I must check the permission's on the directories.

Kenneth