[ic] Remove credit card payment?

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 21 09:37:00 2002

> > > But now when I start the fresh order I get the default
> > > payment as CC - but
> > > it does not show any type of CC since all are disabled.
> > > But it still does show the input fields for CC number, expiry, etc..

Take a look at pages/ord/checkout.html around line 671, where it says:

      [if !value payment_method]
      [or value payment_method eq credit]
      [then]

That is where the problem is.  When the page is first displayed,
payment_method has no value, so the block of HTML associated with the credit
card fields is displayed, even if credit card payments are disabled.  You
should change the block above to read [if value payment_method eq credit]
and remove the "or" section.  Then find the code block for the HTML
associated with whatever you want your default payment method to be and
change that block from "if value payment_method eq whatever" to the format
shown above, which will allow that HTML block to be displayed by default.

Jeff

-----
This message was brought to you by the search for a solution to the issue
described in
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-November/029094.h
tml  .