[ic] worlduph@mail.vcnet.com

ISWest Support interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 21 12:49:01 2002

My apologies for any emails sent recently from worlduph@mail.vcnet.com.
They apparently had some trouble unsubscribing from the list.  I have taken
the initiative and done this for them, so we shouldn't have any more
problems.

With that said.  I also recieved a number of people filling out sales and
tech support forms on our website complaining.  Some calling us bastards,
and criticizing us for "calling ourselves and ISP" for "hosting such a
stupid customer."  And a few other choice words I'm going to leave out.
Please, if you have a complaint, write to our abuse email address
(abuse@iswest.net/com or abuse@vcnet.com).  Don't fill out sales forms
yelling at our sales staff, it just causes confusion.  Please take the
appropriate steps, including forwarding the email you're complaining about,
with full headers to any of the abuse email addresses listed above.

ISWest Support
vc: 877-735-9970
fx: 818-735-3004
mailto:support@iswest.com