[ic] Defining new complex key database table

Thu Nov 21 20:09:00 2002

Quoting Alex Lofaso (Planetanime.com) (alex@planetanime.com):
> Hello List!
>
> I am trying to define a new mysql table for ic.  It has a complex primary
> key of sku and id.
> I tried the following but got errors:
>
> Database  products  KEY          sku, id
>
> also I tried
>
> Database  products  KEY          sku
> Database  products  KEY          id
>
> but ended up with 2 ids in the UI.
>
> Any suggestions?  Or can complex primary keys not be used?

They cannot be used. I have looked at least having IC tolerate tables
that use them, but the different databases which allow this all do it
differently and I have not had any flashes of inspiration on how
to 1) detect it is present and 2) do anything with it once it is
detected.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

My wife is great.  She doesn't care where I go, just as long as I don't
have any fun.  -- Lee Trevino