[ic] style or class in metadata for [display] tag

paul jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 22 00:46:01 2002

Hi list

I was wondering if there was a way to set a style=".." or class=foo for
the [display] tag.

If there is, it is not outwordly apparent. I am using 4.9.3. There is a
new field in mv_metadata called extended, but I don't believe that is
what it is for... it doesn't work, or I don't know the syntax.

Here is one of my tags:

[display table=billing column=status key="[scratch client]"]

I simply want to apply this sort of style:

style="font-size: 12px;"

Any ideas? This is for an interface where space is a concern, so I need
to shrink up all my form stuff, which is no problem except when you want
the benifits of mv_metadata and [display]....

TIA

Paul