[ic] Drop down list contents for STYLE variable

Will Garces interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 22 20:04:00 2002

This is for IC 4.9.3

In the admin interface when you edit the STYLE variable in the
preferences section, there is a drop down list of choices that have
normal descriptions of the themes to choose from. (In otherwords "Blue
and Yellow" instead of "blueyellow") Where does the admin interface get
this list of choices from? The text "Blue and Yellow" does not appear in
the theme.cfg file.

I'm trying to figure out how to create a new theme/template for the IC
Foundation store but I can't find where this information is coming from.

Will