[ic] Buy Now button behaving same as Buy List button?

Bob Pickle interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Nov 25 12:37:01 2002

This happens to be a problem with Netscape 4.x. Scripting doesn't work
with <INPUT TYPE=image> in that browser. So what I am doing to fix this
problem is modify the code to be something like this:

 <input type=hidden name="mv_oi[item-increment]" value="">
 <input type=text name=mv_order_quantity size=2 value="">
  document.ord.mv_oi[item-increment].value='[item-code]';
  document.ord.submit();">
 <input type=image src="__THEME_IMG_DIR__buynow.gif" border=0>
 </a>

It didn't seem to work with "this.form. . .", so I gave the form a name
of
"ord."

Bob