[ic] Help on Storing Shipping Info

Vijeeth interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 26 03:18:01 2002

> "[userdb function=get_shipping nickname="[value mv_blob_nick]"]
> [if value address_book]
> [loop arg="[value address_book]"]

onClick="javascript:document.frmNick.mv_blob_nick.value='[loop-code]';docume

nt.frmNick.submit();return
> false">
> [loop-code]</a>
> [/loop]
> [/if]"

>    I am not sure if the first line is what you want, it depends on
what the
>form action for frmNick is.  I suspect that mv_blob_nick is undef when
you
>first load the page.
>  You need to load the shipping names via:

>[userdb function=get_shipping_names]

>    somewhere before your [if value address_book] code block.

>Jeff

Thanks for your reply Jeff.

Im not using default shipp_addresses.html page for to add & edit
different shipping addresses. Here I am using
custom page  to retrive shipping addresses and editing, for that I am
using the above code.

To retrive shipping info on particular nickname using the following
code(if I use  [userdb
function=get_shipping_names] so Im not able to retrive shiiping info on
basis of nickname).

[userdb function=get_shipping nickname="[value mv_blob_nick]"]

For different shipping nicknames I am using following code.

[if value address_book]
[loop arg="[value address_book]"]
onClick="javascript:document.frmNick.mv_blob_nick.value='[loop-code]';document.frmNick.submit();return

false;"
[loop-code]</a>
[/loop]
[/if]"
<form action="[process]" name="frmNick">
<input type=hidden name=session value="[data session id]">
<input type=hidden name=session value=@@MV_PAGE@@>
<input type=hidden name=mv_blob_nick>
</form>

So here I am getting all nicknames in address book. "frmNick " is the
form name. Through  javascript Onclick
event I am assigng nick name value dyanmically and submitting the page .
So that I should get desired nick name
and shipping values. Now I am able to get proper values but,on top line
I am getting HASH(0x2cf455) what
could be the problem? Now  one more problem  when I add new nick name
and shipping info through this
method  it is adding into the address book but it is showing in the list
where im using [loop arg=... to retrive. But
when I logged out and login again then I am able to see newly added nick
name with shipping info.

Please throw some light on this issue and make my life easy.

Thanks Again
Vijeeth