[ic] Does anyone have the answer?

paul jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 26 12:15:59 2002

> I haved tried everthing in my power to get the design button in the
> admin cp to work,
>
> But still no luck.
>
> My specs:
>
> rh 8.0
> ic 4.8.7 off of 'cvs update'
>
> I have tried to:
>
> Build completely new cat = no worky
> Rebuild current cat = no worky
> Change and manipulated Server.pm = no worky
> Update to 4.9... = worked but didn't like the admin cp and seems to
> be missing a few features
> Reinstalled from scratch the cvs updated version = no worky
> Restarted ic, box,router... = no worky
> Posted question here early last week = some answers but none that
> work in my situation
>
> So if someone could look into it that would be great.
>
> I have a demo up and running and you can look at what the link is
> doing and saying...
>
> Link to demo site:
>
> http://secure.thecomputercorner.com/demo
>
> Username:
> demo
> Password:
> demo
>
> I don't mean to be a pest but this is what newsgroups are for right?
> I haved tried everything that I
> can think of and search http://www.google.com/linux and
> http://www.icdevgroup.com for apache 2.0,
> ic w/apache 2.0, so on and so forth and I find that patch by m. heins
> I believe it was but it didn't work for me.
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions...
>

> Thanks,

Hi Bill,

It looks like something is wrong with layout.html. I can access all
other "design" pages (admin/button_builder, admin/search_wizard...)
except that one.

You may want to overwrite it with a new one directly. Maybe try
commenting out some code in it until you find out what it is. I am no
expert, but it must be something on that page that Apache 2.0 does not
like. Try commenting out parts of that page
/lib/UI/pages/admin/layout.html

Also, Look at 4.9 again... it is wonderful. If it was not just software,
I would marry it.

Paul