[ic] Modifying the admin interface

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 26 22:54:01 2002

Hi,

I am not a guru programming; therefore, I have a couple of questions that you
may help to answer.

1. How can I modify the information that will be shown in the admin interface.
For example I don't need the credit card information, nor the shipping
information, nor billing information, nor pricing information, and so. I need
the interchange server to distribute supplies. The only requirements that I
need are a couple of personal information.
2. If I modify the table columns, what I need to do to make this change
global. I am asking that because when I edit the database manually anything
happens.
3. I like the interchange theme for the 4.9.3 the blue and gray one. Can I use
that too in my 4.8.7 interchange server?.

Finally, I have read the documentation, but I am not a programmer; even
though, I can modify the pages and I understand the code. I am not 100% sure
about what I am doing. Finally, I am not lazy if you have a document that I
can read, I will be more than happy to read it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks A lot

Diego Henao