[ic] Deciding between Interchange and Miva (Questions)

Brian Kosick interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 27 09:57:00 2002

<SNIP>
I too have used both Interchange and Miva.  Me being a programmer I love
IC for its power and flexiblity, the Miva site that I've done, I've had
to bite my tongue when it came to my opinion, as our clients that use it
rave about it.  I guess from my expierience it comes down to If your a
programmer/Geek in any way IC is probably the best bet for you,  Miva
seems the best for people who really don't know how to program, and
really dont't care about learning.

The sites that I have seen in in IC, I generally think that they (with
with a little TLC) look much nicer, maybe becouse the people using tend
to know more?  THe sites that I've seen in Miva tend to look more cookie
cutter.  One of our clients actually has his Miva shop with 5
frames....ugly.  But hey like I said he raves about it.