[ic] Deciding between Interchange and Miva (Questions)

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 27 11:21:01 2002

> <More Snipping>
> The sites that I have seen in in IC, I generally think that they (with
> with a little TLC) look much nicer, maybe becouse the people using tend
> to know more?  THe sites that I've seen in Miva tend to look more cookie
> cutter.  One of our clients actually has his Miva shop with 5
> frames....ugly.  But hey like I said he raves about it.

    My two cents on the above.  Even if you're not a great programmer you
can put together a decent site fairly painlessly using the Foundation store.

I know nothing about Miva, but I can't imagine what it could have over IC.
And shop.sophee.com is good example of what cane be done...
That site sure has raised the bar... ugh.

Jon