[ic] Using Paypal

Binh Huynh interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 28 07:08:00 2002

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your inputs. I am new in this e-commerce and I appreciate
inputs from experienced people.

My concern is that I love IC. This is really a one-night e-commerce
store building idea. I love IC so much that I want to build other
stores. However, when it comes to on-line or off-line credit card
transaction then it becomes a one-month nightmare. Please can you tell
me with which organization that I can make a card transaction in one
day and not spending too much cash?

I did try to ask help from my host without any response from them. I
cannot change my host and jump one host to another host jsut because I
cannot take card on-line. I am wondering if Paypal is not there, how I
can sell without accepting money?

Thanks.

Binh Huynh
vietloves.com