[ic] where is process.html?

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Nov 30 12:57:01 2002

> At 11:16 30-11-2002 -0500, you wrote:
> >> Does anyone know where I can find the page which displays
> after a customer
> >> has clicked the final 'buy now' button. On this page he
> sees his order
> >> details. I think this page is called process.html, but I
> am not sure.
> >> However, I cannot find this page in the content editor.
> >
> >    etc/receipt.html
> >
> >    Just a FYI, there is no page named process.html .
> Process is the name
> >of the page that appears when a form is posted to IC.
> >
> >Jeff
> >

> Thanks Jeff,
>
> I just checked it out, but in this new version of Interchange
> (4.9.3) I
> can't find this directory 'etc'. However, I do remember to
> have seen it in
> the previous version. Has it been removed in the new version,
> or renamed?
> It is not in the content editor.
>
> If this file etc/receipt.html is the key to change the
> appearance of the
> process page, I would really appreciate it if someone could
> tell me how to
> access it. I have changed all pages of my Interchange website
> to the right
> layout style, except for this one. Fairly irritating!... ;-)
>
> Regards,
> Saske

Saske,

it is catroot/etc/receipt.html. The etc directory is not in the pages
directory... where you may be looking, you need to go up one level.

Also, process can really be any page. process.html does not exist. If
you would like to edit the page customers see after they buy somthing
from you, it would be catroot/etc/receipt.html.

Said that, receipt.html has always been one of those pages you cannot
edit in the UI for some reason. So you will have to edit it offline, or
with vi/emacs via ssh.

Paul