[ic] Open Source (was: Re: saving carts poorly documented=>Dan Browning)

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 1 04:12:03 2002

TGroup writes:

[..]

>>If you don't have the time or knowledge, obviously you will have to find
> someone who does and then compensate them.
> I have plenty of time, and I'm smart enough to try to get the knowledge.
> But I don't have the funds.  There.  Are you happy?
>
> Open source, then, following your advice, is far from "free".

Open source is free in the sense "free of obstructions", not
necessarily free in the sense "free of charge".

Bye
      Racke

--
Prolific Interchange Consulting (Excellent German Quality !).
Take a look at Materialboerse (http://www.materialboerse.de/), WITT