[ic] form to both log in and order an item

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 1 04:30:01 2002

> > Try adding these to your form:
> > mv_order_quantity=5
> > mv_order_item=os20000
>
> Thanks - that almost did it. i added:
>
> <input type=hidden name=mv_order_quantity value=1>
> <input type=hidden name=mv_order_item value=os20000>
>
> but unfortunately there's now two items to be ordered in the checkout.
> i've tried setting mv_order_quantity to 0 and even removing it but no
> matter what i do it orders it twice!! Any ideas?

I don't understand the question. Are you saying you _want_ to order twice
(and don't know how), or that you are getting two lines in the cart and that
is undesirable?

[maybe I don't understand because you have removed part of the thread from
the post..]

I think you will find that you can stack mv_order_item and mv_order_quantity
to add multiple items to the cart at the same time.

Jonathan
Webmaint.