[ic] Interchange and switch/delta cards

Richard Watson interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 1 06:25:17 2002

Hi there,

I'm trying to set up switch/delta cards with interchange. I followed
the advice here:
http://www.webmaint.net/interchange/uksetup.html

and it works up to the point that I can choose to allow switch and
delta cards in the management interface. However when I type in a
switch card number I get an error that card type "other" is not
allowed (card numbers are processed offline, the details being sent to
our customer by encrypted email).

I think that when it does the checksum it realises that the card isn't
one of the ones it understands.

Our customer is quite anxious to accept these cards ASAP- does anyone
know of a way around this or have any idea where to go from here? Even
disabling the checksum might be helpful for the moment.

Cheers,

--
Richard Watson
e-mail:rw@weyvalley.com  jabber:richard@jabber.doilywood.org.uk