[ic] NS7 interaction with mod_interchange

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 1 09:26:03 2002

> I have tested various versions of Mozilla and Netscape (including v7)
> with mod_interchange version 1.22 and Interchange's [more] lists without
> any trouble at all.  Please verify your mod_interchange version number
> and if in doubt then re-install it to be sure;  Earlier versions suffered
> from this sort of thing with Netscape 7 and Mozilla.

    Thanks for yours and Mike's reply.  When I get some time later this week
I am going to look into the issue in even more depth.  I need to see if it
is a double-encoding issue first because I didn't check that possibility.
If it is not a double encoding, I want to then see if path_info is decoded
properly by the time mod_interchange gets it.  I will post my findings.  Now
I am also wondering why it doesn't happen for you which is something else I
also need to keep in mind.

Thanks for your time,
Jeff