[ic] SOLVED: Update cart contents, preventing re-order?

marc.brevoort interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 1 11:23:01 2002

On Tuesday 01 October 2002 15:33, you wrote:
> > So, clearing the cart just before
> > ordering is definitely acceptable.
>
> One way to do it is with an mv_click in your order form:
> This will clear the cart before loading it with the newly ordered items.

Okay, that almost did the trick, except I didn't mention that the
cart can contain several different product SKUs while my flypage only
contains product-options of one SKU.

So, right now I have

# $clearsku is sku of item to update in cart
foreach $cartitem (@{$Carts->{main}}) {
	$itmcount++;
	my $currsku=$cartitem->{code};

	if (substr($currsku,0,length($clearsku)) eq $clearsku)
	{
		$cartitem->{quantity}=0;
	}
}

This gives me what I needed!

Now I only need a way to disable the cache, but I believe I've seen several
entries about that in the mailinglist archives...

Thanks all!

Marc Brevoort