[ic] Newbie's Guide

Miles Clark interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 1 14:46:00 2002

Hi All -

I've been watching with some interest the recent list discussions
regarding ease-of-use.  I'm new to Interchange, and am going through the
learning process at the moment.  I personally find the current
documentation a touch disjointed, so I thought I'd document what I learn
about Interchange as I go along, and roll all of it together into a
newbie's guide to Interchange.

I'm thinking that it would be a combination architectural overview, FAQ,
and cookbook-like howto.  You can view the initial (very very
incomplete) version here:

http://www.tolosatech.com/docs/interchange

I'd like to ask two things of the list:

1) Feel free to come at me with suggestions or submissions.

2) Please be patient with my (sometimes inane) questions.  I'll
certainly search the mailing lists & docs before posting questions, but
it's guaranteed I'll miss the obvious at times.

Thanks!

Miles