[ic] Continue shopping button

Joshua Lavin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 1 16:57:04 2002

> Here is what I use in components/cart, you will probably need to remove
> the "extra" parameters from the button tag.  This should be inside the
> "basket" form.
>

> [button
> text="Continue shopping"
> src="__THEME_IMG_DIR__/continueshopping.gif"
> hidetext=1
> extra="class=maincontent"
> form=basket
> ]
> [bounce href='[history-scan exclude="^/ord|^/multi/|^/process|^/login"
> default=index]']
> mv_nextpage=nothing
> [/button]

I now have that (minus the 'extra' part) for my Continue Shopping button,
but it keeps sending me to index. I checked the catalog.cfg, and History is
10. I changed the default, and _that_ worked, but I can't seem to make it go
back.

The search of the archives was not very helpful. Is that history-scan tag
missing something?

Thanks,
Josh