[ic] NS7 interaction with mod_interchange

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 1 21:20:01 2002

Jeff Dafoe [jeff@badtz-maru.com] wrote:

> > I have tested various versions of Mozilla and Netscape (including v7)
> > with mod_interchange version 1.22 and Interchange's [more] lists without
> > any trouble at all.  Please verify your mod_interchange version number
> > and if in doubt then re-install it to be sure;  Earlier versions suffered
> > from this sort of thing with Netscape 7 and Mozilla.
> >
> Thanks for yours and Mike's reply.  When I get some time later this week
> I am going to look into the issue in even more depth.  I need to see if it
> is a double-encoding issue first because I didn't check that possibility.
> If it is not a double encoding, I want to then see if path_info is decoded
> properly by the time mod_interchange gets it.

The request URI is not decoded by Apache before being passed to
mod_interchange.  This turned out to be the reason the problem existed
prior to version 1.22.  If a repeatable test case shows that the 1.22
fix is incomplete then I'll look into it.