[ic] Shipping issues

Michael Nakonachny interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 1 22:13:01 2002

(Michael Nakonachny)

Ok I am noticing that when you first go to check out it shows the flat
rate shipping price but when you log in or create an account you get
this error under shipping method "Note: No match found for mode
'GNDCOM', quantity '', returning 0." and then the shipping price goes
back to 0.00

REPLY

For your stock item os28057b I get price 12.99 shipping $6.00 and I
logged in
Seems OK

Gerry
.

Ok Gerry is correct in the fact that it is working.  I still have the issue
of my shipping drop down menu being blank.  How can I go about having the
drop down menu have "Flat Rate" in it?

If you want to take a look go to store.nakostyle.com

Thanks a lot I am learning more here then I ever did in college.

Michael Nakonachny