[ic] Continue shopping button

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 1 23:01:02 2002

> I now have that (minus the 'extra' part) for my Continue Shopping button,
> but it keeps sending me to index. I checked the catalog.cfg, and History
is
> 10. I changed the default, and _that_ worked, but I can't seem to make it
go
> back.

    Unfortunately, I had to work with the history-scan tag today for another
IC site I am working on and had problems getting it to work in the manner I
described to you.  On my first site, there is no search field, products are
retrieved via direct hrefs to scan .  On this site I am working on now,
there is a search field which posts to "area scan".  It doesn't look like
this gets saved in the history list.  This is probably the issue you are
experiencing as well.  What I might do is just use javascript to build a
scan parameter list instead of using a form post for the search field.  Then
it will get picked up by history-scan.

Jeff