[ic] spam

Wed Oct 2 09:26:00 2002

Quoting ahoward@noerrors.com (ahoward@noerrors.com):
> kevin@cursor.biz wrote:
> >
> > ahoward@noerrors.com wrote:
> > >
> > > Is this list a closed (only subscribers can post) list?
> > >
> > No.
> >

> Is there any particular reason it's not?  I mean, if it were,
> it would be harder for spammers to...well...spam.

Because it would also be much more difficult for people with diverse email
addresses to post as well.

We will be looking at running SpamAssassin some day if it gets even worse.
The recent run of 419 scam emails has all come from one Netherlands provider,
and their servers have been blacklisted as they have not responded to my
complaints.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

I am a great believer in luck, and I find that the harder I work
the more luck I have. -- Thomas Jefferson