[ic] Encrypting IC pages on server?

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 2 09:44:02 2002

At 11:40 PM 10/1/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Quoting Kevin Walsh <kevin@cursor.biz>:
>
> > John Beima [jbeima@palb.com] wrote:
> > on

> > were
> > Of
> > > >
> > > Actually this project was braught about just because of that, and it will
> > be
> > > impossible to circumvent the encryption code.
> > >
> > > The only fool here, is the one who assumes how it is being done.
> > >
> > If you are that confident about your Interchange encryption-related
> > patches then I challenge you to post them publicly, along with an
> > example of an encrypted page.
> >
> > I have no doubt that a decryption utility will be posted before you
> > can say "impossible to circumvent."
>
>The above comment just reinforces my belief of how little intelligence you
>have.
>
>And as to unproven claims to fame, just because I don't consider you someone
>worth proving anything to, doesn't mean they havn't happened.
>
>This entire conversation is a waste of time, which most posts of yours are...

This is no place for personal attacks, I don't care what your point is. The
above constitutes a flame, in my opinion, which is in violation of the
charter of this list. Take a deep breath, and keep the discussion on a
professional level.

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D         eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
Placerville, CA  95667        edl@newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (530) 622-9426 Fax