[ic] cant find documentation for creating second shopping cart

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 2 10:22:03 2002

At 09:46 AM 10/2/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi - quick question. I've searched all over the place in the docs and on
>google using as many variations on the theme of multiple carts and second
>baskets and the like that i can think ofbut i cant find the documentation
>on how to create and maintain multiple shopping carts. I feel completely
>inept here and i'm sure it's just a case of entering the wrong keywords,
>but could somebody post a link?
>
>thanks
>
>John

Have you successfully created *one* shopping cart? If so, just repeat the
process for the other (differently-named) carts. Your question is very
broad - there is no one document or section which addresses that subject in
its entirety.

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D         eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
Placerville, CA  95667        edl@newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (530) 622-9426 Fax