[ic] cant find documentation for creating second shopping cart

John Allman interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 2 10:37:02 2002

Ed LaFrance wrote:

> At 09:46 AM 10/2/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>
>> Hi - quick question. I've searched all over the place in the docs and
>> on google using as many variations on the theme of multiple carts and
>> second baskets and the like that i can think ofbut i cant find the
>> documentation on how to create and maintain multiple shopping carts.
>> I feel completely inept here and i'm sure it's just a case of
>> entering the wrong keywords, but could somebody post a link?
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> John
>

> Have you successfully created *one* shopping cart? If so, just repeat
> the process for the other (differently-named) carts. Your question is
> very broad - there is no one document or section which addresses that
> subject in its entirety.
>
> - Ed L.

Well i have the "main" shopping cart. i didn't actually *do* anything.
it's just there. i really dont understand what's involved in creating
more hence the broadness. pointing me anywhere related at all would be a
help, then i could make the question more specific.

thanks

John