[ic] cant find documentation for creating second shopping cart

John Allman interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 2 11:08:01 2002

Ed LaFrance wrote:

> At 03:39 PM 10/2/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>
>> Ed LaFrance wrote:

>>> Have you successfully created *one* shopping cart? If so, just
>>> repeat the process for the other (differently-named) carts. Your
>>> question is very broad - there is no one document or section which
>>> addresses that subject in its entirety.
>>>
>>> - Ed L.
>>
>> Well i have the "main" shopping cart. i didn't actually *do*
>> anything. it's just there. i really dont understand what's involved
>> in creating more hence the broadness. pointing me anywhere related at
>> all would be a help, then i could make the question more specific.
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> John
>

> Who installed it? Let me guess - your hosting co. uses CPanel and it
> came with your account?
>
> - Ed L.

No - the last person who used to have this job installed it. I'm still
very much a newbie. I'm getting the hang of thigngs for the most part
but i'm not too sure what to do in this particular situation. We are
looking to produce a catalog (a literal catalog, like a magazine) and
have quick order codes in it. It may be easier to maintain a seperate
basket for purchases coming in this way and I'm trying to learn what is
neccessary to do this. Even if we dont use this in the end I would like
to learn about maintaining multiple baskets.

Thanks,

John