[ic] Continue shopping button

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 2 12:20:01 2002

> The history-scan continue shopping button returned me to the index page,
> after I added the item to my cart. But doesn't it look like it's doing the
> history properly?

    It seems to be putting "expired" for search.html .  I do not currently
know why this is occurring.  I think IC may be setting some sort of no-cache
value internally since this is the condition that results in "expired" being
written to the history.

    Based on what I looked at yesterday, the history system consists of two
components.  The first component is located in bin/interchange and is named
url_history .  This subroutine adds items to the History hash that is
created in the session hash.  I currently assume this is done as page
requests come in.  The second component is the history-scan tag, which scans
the history and spits back a result.
    I have to work with with url_history to determine what the issue is,
because I need it for a client, but probably won't be able to do this until
the latter part of next week.

Jeff