[ic] Re: Path in javascript function

Götz Verdieck interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 2 15:50:01 2002

>> But I would like to see:
>> bild2.src="/kabelshop/images/deutsch/foundation/pic_allg/pic_wahl.gif"
>>
>> Where is the first part (/kabelshop/images/deutsch/) gone ?
>>
>> I tested this again and again. What am I doing wrong ?
>
> Interchange parses most of the HTML tags with image URLs and
> prepends them with the ImageDir configuration value. In a
> foundation-based catalog try:
>
> bild2.src="__IMAGE_DIR__/__THEME_IMG_DIR__pic_allg/pic_nwahl.gif";
>
> Ciao
>     Racke

Hi,

thanks for the hint but now I get
bild2.src="/kabel_shop_local/images/foundation/pic_allg/pic_nwahl.gif";

In my catalog.cfg I set:
# Set the image path for relative images
ImageDir          __IMAGE_DIR__
ImageDirInternal  http://__SERVER_NAME____IMAGE_DIR__

# Establish the default at startup
ImageDir /kabel_shop_local/images/deutsch/
Locale         de_DE ImageDir /kabel_shop_local/images/deutsch/
Locale         fr_FR ImageDir /kabel_shop_local/images/france/
Locale         en_US ImageDir /kabel_shop_local/images/english/

But I think that¹s nothing special.

So why the difference inside javascript. I think the code should be
interpreted in both cases the same way.

Best regards

Götz Verdieck

Goetz.Verdieck@com4office.de