[ic] I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE/CALL PLEASE?

Wed Oct 2 17:50:01 2002

Quoting Mr. Bello Sese Seko (bello-s.sako@lycos.com):
> NOTE:       PLEASE DIRECT ALL RESPONSE TO EMAIL
>             ACCOUNT CONTAINED IN THIS LETTER FOR
>             CONFIDENTIAL PURPOSE.
>
>                STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Before anyone replies to this, I just blackholed *ALL* of a2000.nl
netblocks including any name service providers, which comes to nearly
four complete class Bs -- escalating from just blocking mail servers
which had spammed us.

Users from their machines have spammed us at least 8 times in the past
couple of weeks (not to mention about a dozen rejects that you didn't
see). They have not responded to any single one of my complaints, even
with an auto-ack.

Sorry if some of our .NL users get blocked -- but if you want to get to
the server please contact your ISP and get them to get their act
together by responding to and addressing spam and fraud complaints.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer