[ic] config error when starting interchange

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 2 18:50:01 2002

> I did try entering the full users email address, and when restarting, I
> still get the exact same error.  I am at a loss on this. I really
> appreciate your help.

    I had that error once and don't remember the exact details although I do
seem to remember that it had nothing at all to do with the MailOrderTo
directive.  I think a previous post mentioned a permissions problem with the
catalog directory and its files and I seem to recall that as being the case
in my situation as well.  Actually, now that I am thinking about it, also
make sure that the user that the IC daemon is running as is in your catalog
user's group, I think that was my problem at the time.

Jeff