[ic] config error when starting interchange

Lyn St George interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 3 04:36:03 2002

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 18:42:34 -0400, Mike Lessar wrote:

>>>Hi people,
>>>
>>>I am using Interchange V4.8.6
>>>
>>>When trying to start interchange after creating a new catalog
>>>I get an error of:
>>>
>>>config error: Please specify the MailOrderTo directive in the
>>>configuration file 'catalog.cfg'
>>>
>>>--------
>>>
>>>When creating the catalog: here is the option I selected for
>>>MailOrderTo? mlessar  <-- this is a valid user on the server.
>
>>You should probably try to enter the full email address in there
>instead of
>>just "mlessar".
>
>>- Grant
>
>Grant,
>
>I did try entering the full users email address, and when restarting, I
>still get the exact same error.  I am at a loss on this. I really
>appreciate your help.
>
>Mike

In fact this refers to the ownerships of your catalogue. Chgrp
to the Interchange user ('interch' is common) all the files in your
catalogue, including the parent directory.

-
Cheers
Lyn St George
+ http://www.zolotek.net .. eCommerce hosting, consulting