[ic] Entering products through web interface

Chris Bartholomew interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 3 12:11:01 2002

Entering products through web interface

I am new to interchange...not new to carts.  I have built a site and is
ready to go...sans one detail.  The web interface area for adding products
to the cart seems to not take to the database.  Changes are also an issue.
Am I not getting something or is there a setting I forgot?

I am able to import a DB from XL or a flat file.  So that is there...but the
customer who is using the cart is a true novice - even at excel.

Once the products have been imported, I cannot make changes to them or clone
them.  I click on OK and it refreshes the screen, but the updated or added
product does not show.  I have tried to "apply changes" recycle the server
and what not.  No avail.  I have attempted to read all docs, but can't seem
to find this...and of course, I am under a time crunch.

Any and all of your help is greatly appreciated.

Chris Bartholomew