[ic] [email-raw] during Perl loop

Aaron Rubin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 3 22:30:01 2002

Rather than have an employee go to every order that shipped day and hit
the "checked lines shipped" button, I made a page that lists all orders
that might have completely shipped that day. The employee then checks
off those that shipped and submits. Perl code using the button tag loops
through all the checked value and run it through the "shipped checked
items" routine (with the code for partially shipped removed).
The problem is I inserted the "[email-raw][include
etc/ship_notice][/email-raw]" inside the loop and when more than one
order is checked I get in the error logs

 Error saving matches:

and only one email is sent.

Thanks.

aaron