[ic] loop-data on extra database

Joshua Lavin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 4 12:31:01 2002

Hello,

I have added another database (non-product) to MySQL. I created the
dbconf/mysql/music.sql, products/music.txt, and restarted IC and got
products/music.sql. (This is a database of CD info.)

I can see all the data with a select query in MySQL. What I'm trying to do
is to see the data for a SKU with a loop search on a page, like this:

[if data music::track::1001471]
 [loop search="
  fi=music
  rf=track,length
  st=db
  ra=yes
 "]
  [loop-code]- [loop-data music track], [loop-data music length]
 [/loop]
[/if]

The loop-code will return the first field I chose, which is 'track'. But I
can't get the loop-data tags to return anything!

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Josh