[ic] Weird Error

Caleb Stephens interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 4 15:08:00 2002

Hello all,

I just installed IC for the first time (actually have been through a couple=
 of installs to get it right).  I've finally got it installed and everythin=
g works, but when I click on the "Design" link within the admin area, I get=
 a 500 Error.  There is no log entries in the install directory error.log o=
r the catalogs/error.log; apache reports a "premature end of script."

I am getting one (unrelated I think) error in the interchange error.log fil=
e: - - - [04/October/2002:11:33:41 -0700] - - Spurious PID file for process=
 11448 supposedly running 300 seconds.  There are quite a few of these line=
s, but EVERYTHING else works fine.  It's just the Design link within the ad=
min area.  I can submit orders, review orders, process orders, add items, e=
xport tables, import tables etc...

I diff'd the install's admin directory against the tarball's admin director=
y which does not produce any differences.

If anyone has a clue, please shed some light on possible fixes.

Thanks!
Caleb=20