[ic] Not charging sales tax on certain items, even in home state?

Rick Shank interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 4 16:56:01 2002

Where can I set this variable easily and have it work for this catalog?
My new catalogs that I make with makecat seem to specify this variable in
the etc/after.cfg , but this older catalog (on the same server) doesn't
include that file.   Is it easily set through the admin interface?

~rick shank