[ic] Selecting a Database via Web, via InterChange

Chris Tooley interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 4 17:01:07 2002

Ok, so where would it be that I set these settings?  In
/var/lib/interchange/foundation/products/varible.txt?  How do i get the
stupid thing to not use GDBM (it seems insistent on that)?  I think I
have all the rest of my automation done except this one.

Chris Tooley