[ic] MySQL

Chris Tooley interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 4 22:09:01 2002

I solved my own problem.  One thing that should be written in big GIANT
bold text at the top of the readme is that the cfg files are tab
separated and are sensitive to the amount of whitespace.  I had an extra
tab in to make it easier to read and it was completely breaking the
configuration.  It took me 6 hours to figure that out.

Chris Tooley